Parent Hospital (HFH)

Holy Family Hospital is the parent hospital of the College. It is a 352 bedded Multi- Specialty Hospital, run by the New Delhi Holy Family Hospital Society and managed by the Delhi Catholic Arch - Diocese. It is registered as a Charitable Non- profit Registered body under the Societies Act/ XXI of 1860 and has the Archbishop of Delhi as its Chairperson. It was founded by the Medical Mission Sisters in 1953. The foundation stone was laid by His Excellency, Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, Vice President of India. Subsequently, the running of the Hospital was handed over to Delhi Catholic Archdiocese in 1990. The Hospital endeavours to maintain a good General Hospital standard that will benefit people from all economic strata of society. A strong emphasis is placed on promotive and preventive health services; these are rendered through outreach programmes and always in collaboration and co-operation with the people and the Government. The Hospital is alert to the changing needs of the people it serves; it will pioneer, go beyond present situations; take risks and respond to the signs of the times in effective love and service within the scope of its purpose.